Terms & Conditions
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +61 (0) 2 9571 9700 for a copy of our Terms & Conditions.
Doctors/Candidates applying to use the services of Challis Recruitment Pty Ltd agree to:
- supply only accurate, truthful, complete and up-to-date information
- allow Challis Recruitment and its representatives to verify any information supplied by the candidate including, but not limited to, contacting referees and previous employers, current or previous medical registering bodies
- allow Challis Recruitment to disclose a candidate’s personal information (in accordance with the National Privacy Principles) to individuals, organisations or second parties as part of the recruitment process including but not limited to Challis Recruitment clients (potential employers), government departments, any/all regulatory bodies, and professional colleges
- provide a minimum of two professional referees, one of which must be from the candidate’s current or most recent employer
- disclose all information with regard to anything that could or does reduce their ability to undertake employment as represented by Challis Recruitment Pty Ltd, as a clinically safe, fully qualified, registered medical practitioner
Doctors/Candidates applying to use the services of Challis Recruitment Pty Ltd are aware that Immigration applications may require them to undertake (including but not limited to) a medical examination, x-ray, HIV, Hep B and Hep C tests, and to provide a police certificate.
Doctors/Candidates applying to use the services of Challis Recruitment Pty Ltd are aware that it is a requirement to demonstrate their ‘fitness to practice’ to all Regulatory Bodies such as:
a) providing evidence including but not limited to accepted qualifications and experience,
b) disclosing any personal medical conditions that may impact their capacity to practice medicine safely and effectively
c) supplying certificates or letters of good standing from the their current medical registering body and any other registering medical body they have been registered with, within the last 10 years (all certificates and letters are to be dated/issued no more than 3 months from the date they are submitted to Challis Recruitment Pty Ltd)